Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

March Monthly Round Up

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
-I'm reading the book Psalms for Mothers and Raising Godly Kids by Harold Sala :)

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Movie: Chloe Chihuahua
- TV Show: Kdrama- You're Beautiful

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- My father's 60th birthday last March 28...just a small celebration with the whole family :)

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- hmm...none

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- We're thankful that no one got sick, though I'm still recovering from my operation :)

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Special lunch after the little girl's graduation...

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- none, lol! :)

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- bought shoes for my little girl's graduation

What were this month’s disappointments?
- none :)

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Johan turned 1 month old and finally the little girl's graduation.



1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi, Checking links from BC Bloggers. If all things are ironed out you will hear from me tomorrow. Thanks for putting the badge. :)
Paula
Mommy Diary
Paula's Place
WAHM sa Pinas
Dadedidodu