Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Thousand Miles

My husband’s visa is now ready…we’re just waiting for his passport which will be available on the 15th. Once it’s ready he will be given his flight schedule. Yes, he’ll be working overseas again. We didn’t want to be separated for another two years but then he needs to work. And the work that was given to him is out there…thousands of miles away from us. Don’t get me wrong…I’m thankful that finally he’ll have a job. He’s been jobless for a year and has gone as far as searching the available slots at Houston job search just to look for a job not in the Middle East. But we prayed. And God answered. And this is where He said my husband would go. Return to his previous employer. Now, I’m bracing myself. I’ve experienced being away from my husband for two years. I know we can do this again. But this time, we’ll be wiser with every decisions we’ll make and we’ll pray harder for God’s guidance and direction for our family, that God will see us through.


No comments: