Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Proud to be Pinoy

I was glad to know that there are Filipinos who excel in the field of fashion and cosmetics in other countries. Just recently, a Filipino hairdresser was featured in a TV program. He looks really Filipino though he speaks English when he was interviewed. I could have been more proud if he just spoke in the Filipino language. He was a well-known hairdresser in the US and some of the Hollywood artists that he was able to work with are Brad Pitt and Nicole Ricci. I’m not sure if he was able to study in a cosmetology school in Wisconsin when he was young but I know that he is good that even Hollywood artist trust him to allow him to even touch their hair. Well, all I can say is these Pinoys are really good and they should be proud to be Pinoy!



No comments: