Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

January Monthly Round Up




What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- My Canon Guidebook and Sharpening Your Discernment

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- none

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Johan's 11 month birthday

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I received my dream camera from hubby and a watch and perfume

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
-Jaden had her ear infection so we had 1 week medication

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- nothing extra ordinary, just played with my kids during free time

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- wheat pasta with Spanish sardines and olives, and yogurt and honey for salad dressing

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- nothing, I'm saving for the little boy's birthday

What were this month’s disappointments?
- nothing

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Accomplished a lot for the little boy's birthday preps :)


No comments: