Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Georgeous Straight Hair for only P1000

I had my hair rebonded last November because I really need it and I was enticed by the raves from girls at Female network who tried the service of a particular beauty salon, Victor Ortega in Mandaluyong City. I was intrigued because they are offering hair rebond for any length at only P1,000 that’s equivalent to $23 more or less. It’s quite a steal right? So I went even though the place was two cities away from my place. And you know what? I didn’t regret traveling all the way there at all. I was able to get the result I expected with the price that I mentioned. It’s real! The hairstylists there might have studied in a great cosmetology school the reason why they are really good. They are all very professional and they know what to do to your hair problems. So if you want to to have great looking hair, visit them .


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments: