Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Thank You, 2010

Well, personally I don't do resolutions.Most people do this and sometimes gets frustrated when they noticed that at the end of the year, most of their resolutions were not met. So I don't make resolutions. I want to set up goals that I know are achievable. This year, I will hold on to this verse:

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past." Isiah 43:18

The year 2010 was now but just a past. So I will just take the things that I've learned and forget everything. There are so many blessing and disappointments but the Lord has been very good. Why? Because...

One, He gave us our little prince...He provided for my hospital bills during my giving birth...He used people to blessed us...and He took careof me when I was being operated...

Two, after a year of being jobless, my husband finally got his job order from his former employer and returned to his job on June 2010.

Three, after years of desiring to become a full-time mom, I made the radical decision and bravely embraced the challenge November 2010 with the Lord's assurance that everything will be alright and will be taken cared of.

and Four, after searching and searching for the best helper, He gave us the right person on November 2010.

God has been very good! I know that as I lay my goals before Him, He will be there to help me fulfill it. So this year, these are my goals:

1. Have more time with the kids. talk and Bond with them, play with them, read books to them and just be there for them when they need me.
2. Finished the books I left unfinished and read more books
3. Save more and spend less.
4. Save..Save..Save!
5. Never to use credit cards and pay them all.
6. Read my Bible everyday (even online)
7. Fully surrender everything to God.

No comments: