Pages

Friday, June 10, 2005

And so it happened...

Too much streess plus wedding preps, madee my system finaly failed...

I was brought to the hospital last Saturday and was confined for 3 days due to "Acute Pancreatitis"... I'm not an alcohol drinker. They said that this sickness usually get by alcoholic people. So I.was.shock ako! My doctor told me maybe I'm not eating a well-balanced diet and because of stress. It was still good that it was treated immediately because it may cause infection if not.

I don't usually eat breakfast and loves coke... The doctor said maybe I just din't notice it that my pancreas is starting to inflamme due to improper diet. Now, I should be more careful on my eating habit and advise a no meat diet for 3 to 4 weeks. Low fat, low protein.

It's hard to be in the hospital.. it's my first time to be confined. Now it's onelesson learned. All I need now is proper diet, and rest.

Haay... because of this, our wedding budget was affected :-( .. only 1 month to go tapos na-hospital pa ko...but I know God will provide naman sa mga kailangan namin for the wedding.

2 comments:

Aggie said...

Uy Mhay! Ingat ka! Lapit na natin, bawal magkasakit! ROFL!

Cynch said...

hey mhay! naku naman na-ospital ka pala! ayan ha, alam mo na next time.. dapat balanced diet! ilang days na lang ikakasal na kayo... take doble ingat na ha. ;) god bless!