Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dishearten

Have you experienced something like you're in the middle of your work and all at once your eyes seems to get wet with tears? Well, I just did a few moments ago.... I was thinking, is it really normal for couples to argue on even tiny little things pag malapit na ang Big day???

I'm hurting and I just want to vent...and this is where i thought I can do this (this is my blog anyway...) .

Lately, Jerry and I seems to argue on alot of things. There were issues that needs to be resolved and it's hard when you're far from each other. It's hard to say everything thru text messages...I hate it. I don't want to stressed my fingers pressing those keys, composing long messages, waiting for responses...

It's just hard... I'm thinking. Am I being super sensitive? Am I the one with the problem? Is this normal?

Hey me. Come to think of it....it's 24 days before the wedding. And you're entartaining these thoughts.

Yes... 24 days before the wedding and alot of things really bothers me. Enough...

WE BADLY NEED TO TALK.

No comments: