Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

To my mom.

It's really a blessing to have you in my life. During those times that I'm weak you are there to take care of me. From the hospital till I went home you're there. I saw how you worry about me during those times that I'm in pain. You took care of me like a personal nurse. When I left the hospital you are the one who always remind me of my medicine. You're the one who plans and prepares my everyday meal. Especially now that I have particular food to eat. You're very careful in preparing them.

In our family, we are not very vocal in our appreciations we don't often say the word "I love you". medyo dyahe if personal kaya sa letter or card namin yun sinasabi... But now, thru technology there are text messages...Kaya lang you hate texting...but, I really love you mom. Now, I appreciate even more everything that you're doing for us even the tiny little things ...it matters a lot. If there's one thing that I will surely miss when the time comes that I'll be leaving the house to build our own, .. it's your pagaasikaso. your being our mother...

Thank you 'nay...for everything. I Love you...

1 comment:

dionne said...

good to hear that you're ok na.

what you wrote about your mom is really touching. mom's girl din kasi ako kaya nakaka-relate. =) yung bubukod part. haay.