Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Getting More Organized

With only 1 month and 6 days to go.. here are still the things I need to do:

1. I still didn't have my shoes... .. need to buy it na next week as well as Jerry's shoes. Don't know about him kasi he told me siya nalang bahala.

2. I think I need either to adjust my gown (I lose weight! ) or regain my weight! Because of my diet now, I lost few lbs. that I need to regain.. yoko na yata ipa-adjust pa ang gown ko! hmmm...

3. Meet with Lory to finalize few more nitty-grittys of my wedding...scheduled next week... nad turn-over other things.

4. Make small organza pouches for the female ento's gifts.

5. Meet with my female entourage regarding their gowns and shoes. 'Till now they haven't decided yet if they will have their shoes made by shoetech...mga pasaway talaga, oo!

6. Meet with Mang Boy..to remind him of my wedding...baka nakalimot na eh..hehehe

7. Meet with Decisive Moments for final instruction. Scheduled next month pa naman.

8. Make my wedding matches and finalized my tapered candles.

9. Finalized schedule of rehearsal...and meet with participants.

10. Prepare all CDs to be used.

11. Finished printing programs for the reception and ceremony... need to arrange it lang and put some accents on the cover

Well, honestly minor details na lang naman lahat yan, and with the help of my coordinator I believe I won't have any problem. I just need to rest and try to gain weight. Honestly, I feel that everything's okay and ready...well, hope so... I don't want to stress out my self again..yoko na ma-hospital! hehehe

No comments: