Pages

Friday, July 01, 2005

Kissed and make-up

I feel relieved and I'm happy..... we're OK now!!

Jerry just came home from Baler yesterday. I received a message from him asking me to meet him at the Gateway Mall... though still indignant towards him, I said "ok. wait for me." I tried to answer him as casual as I could since I don't want him to sense my anxiety to meet him too. Honestly..I really miss him and I can't wait to talk to him to settle things that were between us this past few days....

I know Jerry really has his patience on me... though sometimes I would sent him words which I know really hurts, he can still hold his temper... well..most of the time..other times, he don't..^_^ ... pasaway talaga ako minsan... I know that.. but I also know when I'm right or wrong.

So.. we met. We had dinner first... then we talked... then we're ok.

I know there will be more..and I pray we'll surpassed.

No comments: