Pages

Friday, July 15, 2005

9 days before

A terrible day. I just received a call from my sisters that my mananahi would not give the the rest of the entourage's gowns unless I'll go there personally. She was so indignant and even threw profane words to my sisters. She's really realy terrible and insane! She's saying na masasakit ang mga sinabi ko sa text message ko when I just demanded what is due to me as her customer. I kept my cool even before and just rely on her promises. Pero nakakaubos talaga siya ng patience.

I immediately went to her shop after office and talked to her. Good thing I can still hold my temper that day and hindi ko siya pinatulan.

**the gowns are with us already.
** such not so good experience with her.
** lessons learned --->
be careful in sending text messages. Review first and ask somebody to check if it sounds offending.

No comments: