Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

11 days before

Eleven days to go and I'm getting flared up with my kustorera!!!

Until now, she has not delivered the rest of the entourage gowns and I already paid her in full! Kainis talaga. She always had an alibi and raises her voice whenever I talk to her. She told me last week "ok naman na yun kasi for pick up na lang..madali na yun." hallerrrr!!! does she mean "ok na yun kahit on the wedding day na kunin!!!????" Imbes na di ako ma-stress I'm getting so much trouble with her pa. I gave her the materials for the gowns last February pa, she started doing the cutting of the tela month of May na! Last June, even in the hospital she texted me about the gowns na kesyo an tagal tagal na di ko pa kinukuha bakit daw wala na akong pakialam..Hellooo! nasa hospital kaya ako di ba? She does not understand talaga. She said the other gowns for beadwork pa, 1 month ba i-beads ang 4 gowns??? Tapos para ma-appease siya, I paid her in full, now undelivered pa rin yung iba??? I keep on calling her, she always makes promises na i-ttxt nalang ako pag andun na. Mamaya.. bukas... kelan pa? naiinis na talaga ako grrrrr!!! If I will just level up with her, papupulis ko siya!! hmp!

Haay... anyway, atleast that's the only problem I encountered with my suppliers. So far others were doing good. My make -up artist is so nice talga. She's even the one reminding me and following up with me.

Decisive Moments has been so good din. They will be providing me with the black manequin for my gown, so that would save some of our time and effort for we will not go to Mrs. Leony B's shop pa for her manequin.

Mang Boy Mahusay... so far, natatandaan pa naman niya ang wedding day ko. Dapat lang naman. My coordinator will be meeting him this Sunday for final instructions. Hope it turned out ok.

No problems at all with Villa Ronar. Everything's ok. We just need to finalized the guest list.

Other things to do:
1. My ceremonial matches
2. Pouches for the entourage's gifts
3. Jerry's shoes (need to buy pa)

Jerry's here now and I made him incharge for the apartment hunting. :)

And the rest of us........ pervently praying for a good weather.....

No comments: