Pages

Friday, July 22, 2005

The day before

Cramming talaga pero ang saya. I went shopping for other things na dapat ko bilhin. I'm ALONE. I just want to feel it eh. Savouring the moments of my singlehood hehehe. I went shopping for my perfume and other accessories. .. we have rehearsal at 2 pm so I kept on watching my watch. mahirap na malate.

At the mall I met my old friend and classmate and had lunch together. ..a little bonding! Tapos went home na dirediretso sa VR for the rehearsal.

It rained kaya medyo nalate kami sa original sched. mace, my friend and emcee for the ceremony came in at 4. Arnie, our musician came in 3:30 so late na kami nag start. Ok naman ang rehearsal. We had a little chit-chats with the participants. Some of our visitors from Baler came to see the rehearsal din. Jerry's ate was there too.

We waited din for our emcee to came. This is the first time that we'll be discussing about the reception with her. When she came we had a good conversation. I could assessed that she's ok amd everything will be taken cared of. Tapos we left na.

Pagdating namin sa house ang saya! We had last minute tahian. Some of the details of the gown had our personal touches! (done by our creative hands) Tapos manicure and pedicure session.... napuyat talaga kami because my sister and our friend who came to help played videoke and nagkantahan pa until 2 am!

Napuyat din ako last night tapos puyat uli kaya tuloy I had pimple on my forehead!! hehehe.

Ang saya ng feeling but on the other hand.. nalulungkot ako. I'm sure I'm going to miss everyone in the house.

I slept at 1 am na. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments: