Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

+*+ Our Holidays together +*+

My husband and I had gone through alot of struggles in our relationship... we never thought we'll survived and end up together.. yet through it all, our love has grown stronger. I never thought that life could be happier with him... Now, I can't imagine my life without him.

Hindi na yata ako makakakita pa ng lalaking kagaya niya... He is the most precious gift God has given me..of course, except the gift of salvation. This, I realized by being with him for two weeks time...

It was really a wonderful feeling to share the holidays with my husband..It was our first Christmas and New Year together as husband and wife...and it was different. Really different.

Due to my condition, we didn't go to any of his relative's provinces to celebrate the holidays. But we had fun the whole week. We went shopping for gifts to give to our cute inaanaks, we found time to visit friends, we went cooking together..and eat together. He helped me cooked carbonara and buffalo wings which was our share for the family's noche buena.. We also had time to watched movies during the film festival, and went to baywalk to witnessed the pyro olympics...

During the New Year's Eve, before leaving our house to join with my family (we always join my family during Christmas and New Year and celebrate with them), we read the bible together first, and renew our promises to each other..and prayed. I was really crying when we we're praying. I was soo touched when my husband promised me that he will be more loving, etra sweet, responsible and good husband. He also promised to be a good daddy now that we're having our bundle of joy. I trust his word. Ngayon pa lang ramdam ko na yung kabutihan na pinapakita niya sakin...

I promised him also that I'll be a better wife... We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Though, expensive gifts aren't present...It's already a blessing big blessing for us to have each other.

I pray that as we go on with our lives as husband and wife, the love won't last. The joy won't end..and the humor will always be present...we laugh even on tiny little things..we've discovered that nothing is more reviving than a good laugh as we recount the day's little experiences to each other... It is true that marriage is a serious commitment for life, yet I think we can also be childlike about it and trust God's leading, taking one step at a time.

We stumble along; we make our mistakes; we have our disagreement and arguments. But afterwards we love each other all the more.

I'm praying that we'll always celebrate this season with each other...


Jerry and I at Baywalk, Manila Bay having our dinner after watching the fireworks display.


Our family picture during Christmas..after the gift giving. (we're complete now that ate Mendalyn's husband, kuya Mike went home from S.A.

1 comment:

dionne said...

happy new year mhay! :)