Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Week-end review

Saturday, we visited my OB for my monthly check-up. Our schedule is 4pm but I learned that Dra. Tan will be arriving at 5:30 so hubby and I went a little late. When we arrived, 5 preggy's were already lined up. But thank God Dra. Tan was not that late naman.

Doctora said my tummy's size is just normal..and no stretchmarks yet :D.. I gained 4 kilos! From last month's 43 kilos, I'm 47 now (from my 90 lbs (no baby yet) to 103.40 lbs!). I just need to gain 5 more kilos for the last trimester. That means no over-indulging and over-eating. My BP is normal also. She also checked the baby's heartbeat and it's normal as well. It's Jerry's first time to hear our baby's heartbeat so he recorded it on his mobile phone... He was so happy that he even set it as his ringing tone..hehehe.

I told her also about the leg cramps that I'm having during the night. She prescribed Calcium lactate and 3 glasses of hi-calcium milk every day.

She also scheduled me for a congenital "ultrasound" (I cannot actually recall the exact term my doctor used). It will be done on my 7th month so that we'll see if the baby's congenital development is okay...(we're praying that everything will be fine). I told her before that I had laser filling of my mollar. She said there's a risk but she's not at all worried since I already passed the stage of the baby's development when I had the fill. But to be sure I need to undergo on that ultrasound. She also discussed with us sedation and ephidural anesthesia... at least now I got already an idea on what to choose between the two... I'm excited and nervous.

Sunday. Bro-in-law's birthday. After church, we went to their house to have lunch. We sang all throughout that afternoon through videoke, then watch the rematch of Manny Pacquiao with Erik Morales. Glad to know that he won by TKO! Yehey! ( I didn't watch the whole fight, I' afraid he might not won If I watch..hehe)

After that, Jerry and I together with my sister and her husband went to Robinson's Metro East to watch Chronicles of Narnia. Jerry will be leaving tomorrow so we don't have time to celebrate anymore if not now... It was like a double date, and a simple celebration also of our 6th Monthssary.

Though I had a very uncomfortable sleep because of my aching legs (glad it didn't turned as cramps!) and minor abdominal pain last night, I still woke up early today so that Jerry would have breakfast before he leave. I also helped him packed up his things.

When he left, the house was quite. (*sigh)...I'll be all alone again.

1 comment:

Faye said...

lagi mag ingat esp when you're left alone in the house. hope you feel better now.