Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

nEw hObbY

Waist : 34 inches
Weight: 105 lbs.

..just want to update my self... I'm really growing big :D

Last night, my left leg ached so much. Good thing my mother was there... Now I realized what my mother kept on telling me a long time ago..."wag daw ako mag yayapak after taking offmy shoes after work nor wash my feet." stubborn me, I didn't listen enough. That's why I'm suffering now. huhuhu!..

Anyway, I hope that I dont experience this pain every night.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I've been bloghopping lately and find out the newest hobby.. Digiscrap! I was kinda, intrigued and curious about it so I surfed the net and well.. I found it really interesting... and, guess what? now, I'm super hooked na. heheh! Grabe pala and hobby na ito, super kaka-addict nga as what Aggie and Cynch said. I did tried it using photoshop... honestly, I don't have any idea how to do it.. so this outcome is really not that good :D




+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+


2 comments:

Cynch said...

bwahaha! hooked na rin sha sa digiscraping! kilala ko tong kit na to ah! meron ako nyan! hehehe!

maganda itong first LO mo, in fairness ha! tska maganda kasi yung nasa picture! hahaha!

naku paglumabas na baby mo, mas lalo ka mahihilig sa scrapping! keep it up. magandang outlet sha ng creative juices!

have a safe delivery nga pala. ilang months na lang... :)

Me said...

hello mhay! ang liit/gaan mo pa nga eh.. pero sabi nga nila iba-iba daw tlga changes per pregnancy. anyways, goodluck sa new hobby, mejo ayaw ko pa magresearch kasi baka mahook din ako, patay! hehe :)

yngat palagi!