Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

Post V-Day surprise

I love surprises! Who would not want, right? I guess any romantic girl would want to receive something special especially during Valentine's Day.

Well, I guess V-day was not that special to me. As everyone goes so kilig to the highest level and busy, me naman, ok lang. It's like just an ordinary day so I can accept if something special won't happen. Jerry's not home so, I expect, no celebration on the day itself. I don't know nako-kornihan din ako ma--celebrate ng V-day eh, I would rather celebrate it before or after.

The morning of Valentine's Day, 5:00 am to be exact, I just received a message from Jerry. He greeted me and sent a picture message. Happy na din ako at least he greeted me di ba.

Then' last night after office, I went home as usual. I entered the house, opened the lights then proceed to our room to change clothes. But I was surprised to see this on my bed.


With matching butterflies stockings pinned on my pillow pa. Siempre I was happy...

As I leave the room, tamang-tama naman papasok ang husband ko. I laughed and hugged him and thanked him. He said sorry pa kasi di daw siya nakakita on his way home ng magandang flowers so pasensiya na daw ako. Sa'kin naman ok lang basta flowers pa rin.

Happy na ko dun.

My husband doesn't really fail to surprised me...kahit simple ways lang.

2 comments:

Me said...

wow ang sweet naman! :)

belated happy hearts day po! :)

Faye said...

that is so sweet! belated happy V-day!