Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thankful

Thank you Lord for another wonderful day!

Somethings really make my day and these are the things I'm thankful today...

  • My husband left this morning. I'm quite sad, we'll be apart again... but only for a couple of days. He said that he'll be coming back by the end of the week next week and will be staying here until I gave birth. Though, he won't be here until the 16th, that means... no valentine celebration. But still, I'm thankful!
  • I woke up early today to prepare our breakfast. I'm up at 5:30, my hubby left at 6:30. I thought I can take a ride to Ortigas at 7, but i don't know, I seem to forget the time. I left the house at 7:45 and, you're right.. no more shuttle service to Ortigas!...SAD. But thank God, when I was about to leave the terminal, a car with a signboard going to Ortigas arrived and so I had my ride...straight to Benpres pa! :D

The Lord really provides us everything. Even the tiny little things that we need from day to day!

1 comment:

Faye said...

i admire your optimism in many things. i wish i could be the same. i tried and it's not easy. take care...