Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Chopsuey

It's really wonderful when my husband is home.

It made me feel excited to prepare dinner for him. Kaya naman, everytime he's here, I see to eat that I prepare food which I'm sure he'll love... (I also feel good when he praises my recipes :D)

Last night after office, we went to the market to buy ingredients for our dinner. He said he want Ginataang Tilapia. When we arrived to the house, I just changed my clothes and proceed cooking... As I finished, I immediately set the table for our dinner... then we ate... then he said he love it!

This morning I prepared fried rice, ham and egg. I also prepared hotdog rolls for his merienda. Tonight, I'm planning to cook Lemon Chicken. I'm sure he'll like it too.


Whew! thanks to my mother who taught me to cook when I was still 9 years old! Buti na lang... Indeed it's really fulfilling.
Preggy kwento:

I'm now on my 20th week and my tummy is now bigger and more obvious. I cannot don anymore some of my office dresses. Even some that I thought was bigger and haven't wear when I wasn't pregnant yet seem not fit either. I guess I might start wearing maternity dresses now :D. My friends also told me that I gained weight. My cheeks are fuller and they said, bagay daw sakin. I've already gone out of the paglilihi stage that's why I can cook now and can eat almost everything I want...but of course I don't do that and indulge too much. I also sees to it that what I eat is also good for our baby.

I got cramps again last night. My second time. Thank God Jerry is always home when I get cramps... I'm also sleeping on my side now. I can't sleep lying flat on the bed, It's really uncomfortable.

Next month is our schedule for an ultrasound to know "her" condition and to check also on the gender. But I had a deep feeling she's a girl. ;)

2 comments:

Me said...

uy, sarap nman ng luto mo.. patikim naman! :)

kelan nga due date mo mhay.. 20weeks na rin me.. hehe.. lamo ba waistline ko ngyon 36" na o diba ang laki at 138lbs na ko ngyon (from 122lbs) ..tsk..tsk.. pero nde pa naman ako pinapagalitan ng OB ko.

eniweys.. attend ka po ba ng breastfeeding session sa asian hospital bukas? :)

yngat palagi!

~ Mhay ~ said...

Hi kitts! naku ang hirap na pala pag lumalaki na ang tummy :D.. 34 pa lang waistline ko..at di ko pa na che-chek ang weight pero tumaba na talga ako ng konte...

Meet ko OB bukas eh, di ako makakapunta sa Breastfeeding session..sayang.

thanks for dropping by :)