Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

All About Me

Been tagged by Nice. :)

My name: Mhay
Childhood ambition: Doctor
Fondest memory: my wedding and highschool days.
Soundtrack: Totally Committed To You (the song we sang on our wedding..an original composition of a friend)
Retreat: Prayer Mountain.
Wildest dream: to travel around the world with my whole family.
Proudest moment: giving birth.
Biggest challenge: balancing work and family life (too)
Alarm clock: Don't need one also since i can wake up on time but sometimes, my cellphone.
Perfect day: when I started my day with a quiet time with God and when I receive calls from hubby.
First job: Dunkin' Donuts Crew
Indulgence: chocolates
Last purchase: my lunch? :D
Favorite movie: A walk to remember
Inspiration: my family
My life is: blessed and happy.
My card is: Visa, Mastercard and JCB.

I'm tagging Yette, Chi and Toni ...(sana di pa kayo na tag girls :D)

3 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Thanks for doing the tag Mhay! I had fun reading your answers.

Mommy Chi said...

hi Mhay. thanks for the tag. pareho pala tayong favorite movie. everytime na pinapanood ko yan, i still can't stop myself from crying. anyway, will post mine later :)

Paul and Toni said...

ayan at last done na! sorry natagalan! friday lang ako nasa office last week eh. hehe! thanks for the tag! :)