Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pearly whites

Unlike other babies, my daughter loves it when I brush her teeth. When her 2 upper incisors erupted, I started brushing it and she began anticipating it. Every after dinner, she already knows that brushing time is next. She would giggle and laugh as soon as she sees me with her cup and toothbrush. I never used toothpaste yet, only water. I will make her sit comfortably and she will automatically open her mouth. Then I’ll start brushing. She will remain still until I finish. Then I’ll let her hold her toothbrush so she can do it herself. I do this also in the morning. Brushing time is one thing my daughter really loves. I hope it will be until she grows up.

5 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Ang galing naman ng baby mo Mhay. :) Andre doesn't like toothpaste so i just brush his teeth with plain water.

:P said...

great job, mhay! =D

Heidi said...

super adorable talaga si Jaden!

Mommy Chi said...

having dentists for both parents, i grew up knowing that if the younger you take care of those pearly whites, the better chance for them to have the perfect set once the baby teeth are gone. :)

~ Mhay ~ said...

i totally agree with you chi. :)