Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

July Roundup

I was tagged by Nice..my response is a little bit late but its really a wonderful way to end a month. :). Thanks a lot Nice :)

July Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Mags: Food, Good Housekeeping, Health Today
Books: Tramp for the Lord, Journey, and the Bible

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Watched Pursuit of Happyness (in DVD)

Watched Transformers
The only TV show I watch during prime time: Walang Kapalit

What special days did I celebrate and how?
July 7 and 11 - My college friend's birthdays: Went to Max's Gateway on July 14th
July 20- My Birthday! :)
July 23 - Our 2nd anniversarry.
I ordered food at my mom's house to celebrate my birthday.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
My friend gave me a kikay kit, hubby greeted me at 12am of July 20. I sent hubby anniversarry card and pictures.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
I lost weight :( I'm trying to gain it back though.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Dinner at Max's Gateway with college friends.
My church friend slept over and had a great time with her

Watched Transformers with my siblings.
Coloring books with Jaden

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?

I tried cooking sinigang sa bayabas...after eating few, it end up in the trash hehe :D

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Ordered food for my birthday: one in the office and another at home

What were this month’s disappointments?

My present from hubby hasn't arrived yet. Too late for my birthday :(
My landlady charged me of rental interests.
My electric bill was 200% higher than the previous month.

What were my accomplishments this month?
Led a midweek service's praise and worship without the jittery feeling. Good presentation for the BOD meeting.

I'm tagging Toni, Yette, Chi

No comments: