Pages

Monday, August 06, 2007

Our week end

We had a great week end. We didn’t go to any malls or parks. I just stayed at home and enjoyed bonding with my daughter. Saturday was cleaning and laundry day. While my helper do the laundry, I dropped Jaden to my mom’s so I can go to the market to buy our food stock for the week. When I got home, I asked my helper to wash and prepare the ingredients I’ll use to cook our lunch.. I cooked Sinigang na Hipon :D. Then I picked up Jaden. After lunch we resumed the house cleaning. As usual being the makulit that she is now, my daughter also did her part.



The next day, we woke up early to attend church. After church we stayed at my mom’s house so Jaden can bond with her cousins. Sunday is always a family day. We usually stay at my mom’s. The children played. My daughter, since the youngest just enjoyed playing on her own. And guess what she got….



Yes, she enjoyed riding her cousin's bike though her feet can’t reach yet the pedals...Made me think to buy her own na.

My daughter doesn't fail to surprise me each day. Really!





No comments: