Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas rush

What’s good during Christmas season is the Christmas Sale here and there which is good because some people only got to buy what they want or spend a lot during this season because of their bonuses.

And speaking of Christmas sale, I’m on my Christmas rush.. Yes…because until now I haven’t completed my list yet..(a lot of activites last week which needed most of my time) I still need to go shopping for gifts to give. Good thing there are still gift items that are on sale. Yesterday I was able to buy gifts for the kids and a cool comforter which I got at 70% off. It’s my gift to our bed…I could have gotten a memory foam mattress also but the comforter will do for now. I’ll get the mattress next time.

This afternoon I’ll consume my lunch break on buying the rest of the items on my list. I just wish that I’ll found everything in one place. I only got an hour for this. :)

No comments: