Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gifts

I asked my husband last night what he wanted to receive for Christmas. I told him I want to give him something which I’ll send thru his friend who’ll be leaving on January 7th. I wanted to give him something that he wants or need but I told him that I cannot out give his gift, hehehe…but if I could, I’ll give him a Technomarine watch . But I know he wouldn’t want me to spend too much on gifts. I know him, he’s simplicity and practicality always stands out. I guess, I’ll need to look for anything that he’ll like. He’s so easy to please so it’s not going to be hard on my part. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

MiLeT said...

mhay,

daan lang. kahit paid post to, can't help but give you a tip.

watch really come in handy. nde sya mabigat so nde nakakahiya ipaki sa aalis. i have seen nice watches at timex, 50% off.

or, since you are into digiscrapping, 2008 calendar with pics of you and jaden.

~ Mhay ~ said...

wow..thanks for the idea sis. I'm looking into digiscrapping a calendar nga e hehehe :)