Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

In "Other" Words


"Don't blame suffering in the world on the anger of God. He's not mad; he didn't mess up. Follow our troubles to their headwaters, and you won't find any angry or befuddled God. But you will find a sovereign God. Your pain has a purpose. Your problems, struggles, heartaches, and hassles cooperate
toward one end -- the glory of God."
~Max Lucado, It's Not About Me~


I remember when I was there…in a situation that I thought God had left me. But I thanked God that he made me realized that all the pains that I gone through, in the end, served its purpose. And with that I could not but thank him because the pains have made me even a better person. It is during those times that I realized I couldn’t overcome without Him.

If only people all over the world would realized the same thing. Because as I have observed, people who are in pain, suffering or in great poverty. People who have lost their love ones, those who are battling from diseases, those who suffer from sickness, people who do not know the real God are most likely the same people who would immediately blame, murmur or charge God for what they’re going through. It’s easy to blame God when someone is lost, confused or in turbulent situations.

But my prayer is that people would realize that sufferings are not from God. That people will have a bigger picture of their situations. That instead of blaming God…thanked Him. And pray that amidst every hardship, they will still feel the comfort and security in God’s sweet embrace.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Such a sweet post, bless you.

~ Mhay ~ said...

thanks Denis :)

Hopeful Spirit said...

Beautifully written! Thanks for participating this week!

Hopeful Spirit
On the Horizon