Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Our weekend {May 16-17}



Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was wonderful! Last Saturday, we went to Blow-up Babies to have our studio family picture. This was the time I'm waiting for so long. Our last family picture was taken when the little lady was still 10 months old. So I didn't want to let this time pass without having our studio picture taken now that we're complete. See her shirt? It's part of the family shirt that I ordered last month from artsnstyle (These are personalized shirt, I made the design and the have it printed byt artsnstyle). We wore this during the photo shoot. The photographer even wanted a shot highlighting the shirts, she said they are cool so we've got to brag about it through the picture :). I'm excited to get the printout this Saturday.

Well, that's it for now, I'm kinda busy with the meeting that's ongoing and later I need to look for Mesothelioma lawyers. I'll be back later to blog some more and post more pics. Work mode ulit :).


No comments: