Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday: God is Amazing!



I miss posting for TT. For the past two weeks, I was not able to join but I'm glad that I can join this week. It's already Thursday and I have so much to be thankful for. God is really amazing and do things beyond what our mind can conceived.

- First, I'm thankful that my husband is already home. After two years of being far from us, we are now enjoying his company and my daughter enjoys being with her dad. I'm thankful that the Lord kept him from any danger when he was away. And I'm thankful for giving him His traveling mercy on his trip back home.

- I'm thankful for the joy that we are experiencing now that our family is complete.

- I'm thankful for God's protection to my husband and daughter. Two days ago, they almost got into an accident but the Lord protected them both. Some says they are just "lucky" and the adrenalin rush helped. But for me, it's God's protective hands that saved them.

- And as I've mentioned here, I'm so thankful for God's intervention that led into the reconciliation between us and our former church. It's been six years and I thought the bridge will be broken forever, but God made a way and we are overjoyed. Finally we have peace.


How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Join us here.


8 comments:

Pia said...

i'm praising God along with you for having your family back together.

Ann said...

That's great that both your immediate family and church family have been reunited!

Denise said...

Praying for God to continue to bless your family.

Diane ~ said...

I'm so happy for you! Reunited with your husband & reconciled with your old church!! That's a lot to Thank God for!!!!
Blessings,
diane ~ Sunflower Songs

Laurie Ann said...

Great blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

na said...

Wonderful blessings!

Rita T. said...

Isn't God good? Church family is so important and a great blessing.

Unknown said...

Mahy,

Wow, what a list indeed... BIG stuff...

I am finally getting over to your place for Thankful Thursday…. Last week. Yikes, I am a bit behind. Thank you for honoring the Lord with your Thankful heart. I will see you again this Thursday. Hugs

PS. I forgot the computer tip last week but have a good one for this week.