Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blow-up Babies Photos

Happy Tuesday everyone. Whew, it's been a while. I missed blogging here. I had a very busy weekend thus, the lack of updates. Well, I had so much to write about but I'll do that on the coming days. For now, I'd like to share the pictures from our photo shoot at Blow-up Babies. They are all great I wish to have them all but as much as I want all of them printed, I can't since one 8R print is already P800. Too pricey, haha.

Anyway, we got the print outs form our photo shoot last night. Hubby was the one who picked it up. Since I paid for 3 prints, BuB gave me a free CD copy of our other pictures which I can reprint at 5r or 3r sizes. But what's good was I only paid P1,900 for all the printouts since I used my GC.

Here's our pictures:


wearing our family shirt



I hope we'll be able to have another photo session this year.


No comments: