Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

8 Things

A tag from Mye..here's to start the month of July. Thanks Mye!

8 Things I'm looking Forward To:

♥ Our trip to Baler, Aurora this weekend
♥ House transfer (hopefully soon)
♥ Getting my Driver's license
♥ My birthday!
♥ Gifts from hubby (should be two)
♥ Baby #2
♥ Our anniversary celebration
♥ A ministry trip to Aklan

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

♥ Went to work
♥ Update my To-do list at work and worked on it.
♥ Search for some songs for the boss.
♥ Ate blueberry cheesecake from coffee bean
♥ Buy some ingredients from the market
♥ Buy vitamins for the little girl
♥ Watched my favorite teleserye
♥ Blog

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

♥ Asian tour with my family
♥ Splurge using my paypal money
♥ Do animation using photoshop
♥ Set up another blog and religiously update it
♥ Be a WAHM..or..
♥ Shift career
♥ Earn bigger than what I'm earning now
♥ Play a musical instrument

8 TV Shows I Watch:

♥ Asap 09
♥ TV patrol news
♥ Bud Brothers
♥ Tayong Dalawa
♥ HBO
♥ Etc
♥ AXN TV Series
♥ Discovery Channel

8 People I Tag:
Don't have eight so I'll just tag four :)

♥ Lilet
♥ Jona
♥ Nette
♥ Kitts


1 comment:

Me said...

hi mhay, just posted my incomplete answers hehe ingat palagi!