Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday: July



It's the last Thursday of July, the last week also. God has always been so good. We celebrated two occasions this month, we're blessed! I think this is my first entry for the month of July so I'll just summarize the things I'm thankful for the whole month.
  • We found out last July 8 that there will come a new addition to the family. Baby #2 has come and we are very thankful for this blessing.
  • We're living frugally lately because hubby doesn't have a job offer yet but we are very thankful that God has been giving us our needs enough to sustain our daily living. He's provision is always present.
  • I've celebrated my 31st birthday last July 20. I'm thankful for God's faithfulness in my life.
  • We also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last July 23. Indeed God has been the true foundation of our marriage. We're thankful that His love is always binding us. Making our relationship stronger.
  • Our daughter suffered ear infection but we're thankful for God's protection and healing.
So, that's to wrap-up the things I'm thankful for. How about you? Join us here.



6 comments:

i said...

Happy belated birthday and Anniversary! So much to be thankful for indeed! Many blessings to you!

This is my first visit to your blog and I noticed a post on cleaning stuffed toys without putting them in the laundry. It really works? I have to check if baking soda is harmful to dogs. My dog loves stuffies too. Cleaning them is a real task.

Denise said...

I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and anniversary. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Michele said...

You have so much to be thankful for, Thanks for shaing. God Bless

Rita T. said...

Great list! Happy birthday and anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, and congrats on the new addition! What a wonderful list.

Daisy said...

Oh first off, I love your blog design so much!

And belated Happy Birthday! God is so Good and Great! Prayers for you and your family.. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


btw, funny the word verif is "shigazig" lol
;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/