Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Study IT .

I’ve been conceiving this thought for quite some time now. I’m thinking of shifting career. I’m just torn between getting an online degree in information technology or just enroll for a short term course on an IT school somewhere. A friend told me that it’s better to get the degree online. It’s more convenient for me since I’m still working on an eight to five schedule. I’ve also heard of Capella University, an online university that offers various degrees in business, human services, psychology, public health, education, information technology, and public safety. I’m just not quite sure yet when but I’m really eager to enhance my knowledge and skills in information technology.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: