Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Today...

I woke up early....

Cooked some food that I have to bring...

Had a hard time getting a cab to the office....

Didn't feel well due to nausea but still entertained my "guests" ...

Went home early to at least enjoy the day...

But instead...

Got soaked in the rain...

Witnessed an almost accident along the road...

Went home and cooked some more food...

Tired...

And now writing my thoughts. :)

But I'm happy.

I'm a year older..

A year wiser...

Didn't received any expensive gifts...

But grateful for all the people around me...

Who love and care for me ...

Grateful for God.

Thankful for this day.

I'm 31....and happy!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Belated Happy Birthday Mhay! I wish you all the best! Take care...

JonaBQ said...

Hi mhay! Belated happy birthday! what's really important is we're with our loved ones when we celebrate our special day.