Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lucky? Blessed!

I’m a person who doesn’t have any luck on raffles. And I don't really believe so much in "luck". I call it "blessing". I usually get raffle tickets when I buy groceries or items on my favorite shop or drugstores, but I don’t have any experience of being called to be informed that I won something out of those raffles. But not my friend. Just two days ago, he told me that he is filing a half day leave because he will be claiming a cash prize that he won with his oatmeal purchase. He has already won great items in raffles and coupons. Last year he won one of the ipods that were given away from a training that he attended. He also won the bid of a beautiful sofa just last week. Yesterday, he’s collecting funds from colleagues to try their luck in the lottery. If he wins any prize in the lottery, there will be no doubt… He’s one blessed man!

No comments: