Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lunch Time

Every lunch time, my office mates and I usually had some sharing session. This is one of the things I love about my colleagues here. We’ve develop friendship already that we can almost talk about anything when we have time like during lunch. Awhile ago, while we’re taking our lunch, we talked about the event yesterday. Then one of my office mate shared memories of his younger years. The hardships he went through from taking care of their livestock (making sure they have enough cattle supplies) down to the times he suffered working while studying. Some of my office mates joked that his story can be featured at “Maalaala Mo Kaya”, a local drama anthology running for 18 years already, hehe! Anyway, we had a wonderful discussion. Lunch time in the office especially if the bosses are not around is a time we all look forward to everyday


No comments: