Pages

Monday, February 12, 2007

Dreaming

Some of the people I know have already traveled outside of the Philippines. Some for work, while some for pleasure.

Some of the people I know invested their money in stock market and mutual funds. They are now earning the returns of their investments.

Some of the people I know got to take advantage of a rent-to-own house and they are doing well with the arrears.

Some of my church mates send their children to Meridian. A one-of-a kind school. And I may say, their children are outstanding and well-disciplined.

I had a heart burning desire to have the same. But as I look at our present financial status, I realized, It's still a long ride. But for now, at least I can dream. :D

Here's one thing I learned. There's nothing wrong in dreaming. Though sometimes, you have to dream of something that you know you can achieve... even if it'll be not sooner, so that it will be easier to prompt yourself to move. You should also share it to someone who has a positive point of view and has a belief in you. And most of all, you have to pray for it.

Some people think that in life, to achieve what you want, money should always be the present answer. Yes, sometimes, money is the fuel that drives a dream. But as I said, it's not always. And why am I talking about this now? I don’t know...maybe just to encourage and motivate my self. Cause lately, I'm dreaming of several things...

I also want my family to travel abroad.
I also want to invest in a mutual fund.
I also want my baby to have good education from the Meridian.
I also want to have our own house.

And the answer for all of the above is...yes, MONEY.

Of course, I have faith. But faith without work is futile.

That is why I am encouraging my self to earn more, spend less and save.

And the rest, I leave them to God.

With hard work, and faith in God, no dream is impossible to achieved
.

No comments: