Pages

Saturday, February 03, 2007

As of Today....

we still haven't had a helper yet. So the laundry, cooking, ironing, and cleaning of the house are still on my to-do list every Saturday.

Today is Saturday. As scheduled, I washed the clothes, cleaned the house, washed the dishes, and took care of baby Jaden. I finished washing the dishes and the laundry at 10 am. Good thing Jaden woke up after I finished all the chores. I was able to bathed her and took a bath myself after. I did this all successfully in half a day and was able to read my bible while I'm resting and Jaden was taking her nap.

I realized, maybe we need not hire a helper at all. I can do all the chores by my self. I also realized, salary for a helper will still add to our monthly expenses. If we'll not hire a helper, the cost can be added to our savings...hmmm..... let me think about this again and check with dear husband. Maybe this move is right. :D

No comments: