Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Quick Update

I'm really having a busy week. But I was able to have a quick peek on my blog and left a quick update.

We already hired a helper. Yeah...My husband wanted to that's why we got her. She will be working for us during week ends. She'll be coming to work afternoon of Fridays and leave morning of Mondays. So far, pretty good arrangement. She started last Friday. She's young but I could sense that she's dependable and responsible. I just don't know if she's doing it just for good impressions. But I think she's okay. I know this will add up to our expenses but I did think hard about this.

My week started really busy. My boss asked me to come to work last Sunday, so no time to really write longer posts and updates. I’ll just make up next week.

No comments: