Pages

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Just my thoughts

I like the weather nowadays. It's a little cold specially during the night. It seems like Christmas season is just starting. I remember my younger days. When I was young I feel excited when I begin to feel this cold. I'm excited cause, I know Christmas is coming. Hmmmm.... Anyways, back to reality. Christmas time is over. :D

Well, time really change. When you grow old, time seems to move faster. I missed my younger days. Really. But reality check, we grow old as time and days go by.

Anyway, back to my topic. I just like the weather. There was a news yesterday that it's even colder in
Baguio City. There were about 1 and 1/2 inch of ice on the plants and crops and the fog was heavy. I think this will last until end of February.

No comments: