Pages

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Soaked with Milk

Literally! I got soaked with Jaden's milk this morning. I had a deep sleep since I was exhausted. I just felt that I was freezing and my clothes were soaked. I woke up and noticed that it's still the wee hour of the morning and I am really freezing... I get off the bed and found out that my dear husband is sleeping soundly in the sofa. I thought...why didn't he tell me that baby's milk spilled out? Why didn't he told me that the bed is soaked? Why didn't he told me to change clothes since I got soaked? Why is he sleeping soundly here? He didn't care.

I changed my clothes and got back to bed. I looked for a drier part and slept. When we woke up, I ignored him. I sulked over him. I'm sad. But then, I realized, I don't want to feel this way the whole day so I texted him.
I told him what I feel and I was surprise with his reply:


"sorry, di ko naman talaga alam na nabasa ka (i didn't know that you got soak). I only thought it's baby's bed kaya nga inalis ko at inilipat ko siya sa pwesto ko (that's why I put her in my place instead), kaya lumipat ako ( and Imoved). I really don't know. and Im really sorry. Ofcourse, I care for you because I love you.."



I felt a pinch in my heart... he does care.

We'll just talk more when I get home.. :D


No comments: