Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Chopsuey

Our house's paint work was done yesterday, the painter informed me. I'll be visiting again the village tomorrow to check if they painted it right. After that, I'll check with the developer if they can give me quotation for the gate. I'm excited to finally see it.

****

My daughter has been prompting me all week that she want to go and play on the slides. And whenever I said , yes...I'll take her to the slides, she'll shout with glee. Hubby said I should take her to a play area where she can have fun. I'll do that tomorrow since I promised my daughter I'll take her to the slides tomorrow.

****
I'll also check the state of our jeep tomorrow. I need to check everything before hubby returns.


___________________________
Do you know somewhere here that offers car insurance like Wisconsin auto insurance?



No comments: