Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Inventory

I was busy doing some inventory of the medicines that the New York doctors sent last month. Our company is partnering with them for a three day medical mission and since the meds were sent to us, we are responsible to check them before delivering them to the hospital. So yesterday, I was swamped with counting each and every packs of medicine, and baffled over the different names ending in “-ine” and “-in”. Some co-employees who saw me asked if there are fat burners available, unfortunately, the meds only includes multivitamins and some generics, no Apidexin or the like. Anyway, these meds will be given free to indigents patients of San Juan who will join the medical mission which will begin on Monday…so I’ll be busy again for three days. Expect a M-I-A me again..haha!


No comments: