Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday: God's Love


“I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your LOVE, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the sky”
Psalm 57:9-10

Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
Psalm 63:3


I guess all over the world people are looking forward to Valentine's Day, which is just a few days away. For me who's far from my husband, Valentine's day does not appeal so much. Instead I am meditating on God's love. I was assigned to lead the worship on Sunday and I have prepared songs about His love. And as I listen to these songs. It adds to my amazement of God's love. No one and nothing can really compare to it. It's so amazing!

This week, here's what I'm thankful for:
  • Thank you Lord for your love that is constant, perfect, immeasurable and "stubborn", that even though I fail You at times, Your love never changes. You first love us and You will continuously love us.
  • Thank you for the opportunity of serving you through my talent.
  • Thank you Lord for my husband who never cease on loving me and my daughter as well. Though he's far, we never felt that he is.
  • Thank you for giving a friend like Arlene who help me to be able to contact the person who wrote the song that I've been looking for. It was a relief!

What are the things that you're thankful of? Share it here.

10 comments:

bp said...

God bless you this Valentine's Day as you are away from your husband. Thank you for your encouraging post on love.

Denise said...

Such lovely blessings.

Unknown said...

Hi Mhay,

How cool you can lead worship and sing songs about God's love. Have a wonderful week and a happy TT.

Grammy said...

I am so glad you were able to lead the service on Sunday. What a blessing. Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful list of thankfuls!

Happy TT!

LAURIE said...

I love it that you are focusing on praising God and thanking Him for His love! He is the ultimate valentine, isn't He? Happy TT!

i said...

A lovely post! How exciting to be leading the service on Sunday!

God bless!

More Than Words said...

Wonderful TT post! We all have so much to be thankful for!!

HUGS,
Alicia

Beth in NC said...

I pray God blesses the service you lead! Happy TT!

Beth

Laurie Ann said...

What a great list of thanks! Happy Thankful Thursday!