Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My long vacation...

The long vacation will be over soon. And I’ve got a train of thoughts on this…I’m thankful for the long holiday, I was able to bond with my daughter. I’ve got plenty of time with her and I did enjoy it. I was able to fix things in the house, did a little rearrangements and make-over. I was able to read some books and watch a number of movies. On the side note, I’m quite sad that we we’re not able to hold our family outing which we usually do every Friday of the Holy Week. Our schedules did not meet. But we plan to hold it maybe next Saturday. My sisters will just have to file their leaves.

Anyway, I’m just thankful for the long vacation. And since we’re going to go back to our regular schedules next week, I’ll make the most of the rest of it. Tomorrow, we’ll be going to the mall to buy an AVR for my pc, check the price of an external DVD writer, buy another micro sd for my phone, and see what else needs to be done.

How about you, how was your vacation going?



No comments: