Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Purse Talk

This tag is from cute Mye :)

  1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
  2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.
  3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.



Okay, this is the bag that my monito gave me last Christmas during our "kris-kringle". It's a Jovanni Bag which actual costs was P1,200. but we got it at half the price. My monito was so generous. Our gifts should only cost P200 but he insisted he'll give this to me. I'm so touched.

Anyway, I use this bag twice a week to match my Tuesday and Thursday uniforms. What's inside? My kikay kit, of course, my wallet, my eye glasses, a hand sanitizer, and a note pad with pen.

I'm now passing this tag to Vannie, Jona, Lilet, Jannese and Milet.

4 comments:

JonaBQ said...

i liked this tag. thanks Mhay! posted mine

MiLeT said...

done na po.

http://www.momiespace.com/2009/04/purse-talk.html

Vanniedosa said...

uy kasali pala ako :) thanks mhay!!

Vanniedosa said...

finally done :) thanks mhay!

http://www.vanniedosa.com/2009/04/purse-talk.html