Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Joyful!


It's been a week filled with surprises, joy, a little bit of misunderstanding between hubby and I, a week of scrimping and provision...and God, as always... is faithful and good! And so these are the things I'm thankful for:

  1. For God, being the center of our marriage. It's a fact that there would be conflicts and differences between husbands and wives but I'm thankful that we know Him and He's the foundation of our relationship. That way, conflicts and differences are easily managed.
  2. For God's provision. He never fail to make simple miracles in my life. When I seem to lack, he fills and provides. And he uses something or somebody to meet my need in sometimes, surprising way.
  3. For God's guidance over my husband who's working abroad. Ever since my husband left to work abroad, I always pray and asks God to protect him and shield him, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. And he answers my prayers.
Have a Happy and blessed Thursday everyone! And please read more thankful entries here.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

For God, being the center of our marriage.

This is awesome. I love, love reading words that honor God through our marriage. Well done good and faithful servant. Hugs.