Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Our Weekend {April 4-5}

I was not able to post this yesterday. It’s a holiday so I just stayed home and made sure that I’d spent the whole day, with my daughter.

Anyway, last Saturday, I woke up early because I planned to go to the prayer mountain. It’s a must for me every time I’ll lead our congregation to worship. I left the house at 6:30 and was able to arrive at the mountain at 7:30. It was a cool, refreshing morning. I had a wonderful travel experience. I stayed there for only two hours since I also have another activity to attend to at 1:30 in the afternoon. It’s a film showing which is related to Holy Week. So when I got home, I just took a bath, had our lunch then proceeded to the church. It lasted until 5pm. The film was a documentary one that highlighted the result of an atheist’s research to prove that Jesus Christ is not God but after two years of thorough investigation, proved otherwise and these results prompted him to accept God. It was a good film.

The next morning we also woke up early for the Sunday service. I will be the worship leader that’s why I need to come early. Hubby’s friend from Riyadh who arrived last Thursday attended our service. All in all, it was a wonderful service.

After church, our worship team had lunch at Max's Marquinton...Just a simple get together before they head on to the Shed Camp. It's a worship team camp which will be held at the prayer mountain from Monday to Wednesday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join them because of the schedule...



Then after that we took the kids to SM Marikina. It has been months since our last visit to that mall. We just bought something for the kids, ate our dinner and strolled a bit. Went home tired but the kids were all happy.



No comments: