Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cute Blogger Award.

I got this award from cute Mye :) Thanks for this sis!



The Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.

2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.


Ten Random Facts About Me:

1. Masungit daw na mabait. hahaha! Kala lang nila masungit pero mabait lang talaga.

2. I love french fries dipped in sundae.

3. I love cooking. I can remake the dish I ate for the first time by only tasting it.

4. I never wore mini skirt in my whole life.

5. I love music.

6. I love make up and I know how to use it properly so I can do my own make up when I attend special occassions.

7. I am working in Ortigas.

8. I love taking pictures..my subject: My daughter.

9. The frst site that I open everyday is my email.

10. I am a worship leader in our church.

I don't think I can passed this to ten people so I'll just let Lilet, Jona, Nice, Kitts and Toni do this tag.






2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

thanks Mhay! awards are up already.

Paul and Toni said...

thanks Mhay for the award. done na :) http://paultoni.blogspot.com/2009/02/cute-blogger-award.html