Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

I am Fabulous!

Vannie's statement which is now my statement because I was given an award for it! Thanks Vannie :)


The Rules for the Tag are:

1. You need to list 5 Addictions that you have.
2. You have to pass this Tag to five (5) or more people with fabulous Blogs.

My Five Addictions:

  1. Internet - I'm not calling it a day if I'm not able to go online. That includes blogging, watching TV shows online, emails etc.
  2. Dresses & Shoes - I think all girls love this too, right?
  3. I love Betty La Fea - I wouldn't want to miss an episode. Buti na lang there are sites where I can view episodes I missed.
  4. Music - I cannot work without music.
  5. Writing on my journal (daily) - the is where I write everything. How I feel, my thoughts, the events of the day and my daughter's milestones.
I'll pass this to Toni, Milet, Mai, Kitts, and Jona.



________________________
Where can I get cheap auto insurance?

3 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Fabulous award!

I think I am also addicted to 1,2,4 and 5!

I will add you to my links if you don't mind at earthlingorgeous.com and my happiness haven I hope you add mine too. Thanks in advance!

Earthlingorgeous

MiLeT said...

posted mine here

http://www.momiespace.com/2009/01/me-fabuluous.html

Paul and Toni said...

hi mhay! thanks! posted it na http://paultoni.blogspot.com/2009/02/fabulous.html :)